Welcome ...
This blog has been created to allow family and friends to share in and become part of the experience of 'Down at the Farm'.
Enjoy the children, their love for each other and their open hearted wonder and excitement.
Over time you will get to know the farm through their eyes and will see how they spend their day with each other in a very rich, organic way.
Each vignette is a snapshot in time. Follow from one to another, then on to more and you can share in our unfoldment and journey.
Enjoy your visit ...

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

From Carly's heart to you ...

These last two fridays have been wondrous as always and I have decided to show you our adventures in a slide show ~I hope you enjoy it ... 



... and in case you want to see things snap by snap ...

Farm 30.07.10 and 06.08.10c
'Down at the Farm' for me is such a blessing.  I feel privileged to be a part of it.

As the weeks go by I get to see the children grow and change in wonderful ways.

I also grow and change in myself because of it.

The capacity of all the children to adapt to their new friends and also adapt each week according to who is there and who is not there has been a wonderful experience. 

I get to see different aspects of each child according to dynamics. I find this very interesting and a great opportunity for me to see their full personalities. This allows me to see areas where I can assist them into being their fullest.

So, in this I feel honoured to spend more and more time with each child and watch them grow into even more fantastic beings.

Thank you to all the families that allow me this honour. 

No comments: